Thursday 27 December 2012

Merry Christmas and Welcome to my new blog.

As this is my first blog I feel I should give you an update on the most recent thing I've been up to.
This year as a Christmas present we collectively decided on creating a Handmade Christmas Hamper for the family and so I pitched in with my Mam and Sister (http://peachycrafts.blogspot.co.uk/).
My contribution was luxurious chocolates which was inspired by a recent chocolate course I'd taken, my chocolates contained honey, coffee, ganache among other things. I was so pleased with the results and the whole look of the hamper and family loved them too which has really spurred me on to make more.
My Mum made the Christmas Cake, Ginger Beer, Honey and Champagne and Rhubarb Preserve and my sister made the Bath Bomb, Bath Melts and Lemonade.

My Chocolate creations being placed in their packaging




Final touches to the chocolate with
edible gold and pearl blue before
Santa deliver's the Hampers
The Finished Family Filled Handmade Hamper.







No comments:

Post a Comment